I made this the easy way. Instead of making gravy from scratch I used a mix.
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 Pkg Sausage
- 4 Large Yellow Potatos (peeled)
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- ¾ cup Milk
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Brown Mustard (optional)
- Put the sausage links in a oven-safe, glass dish
- Using a fork, poke several holes in the sausage links on all sides. This allows some of the fat/grease to ooze out during cooking.
- Coat the sausage links with olive oil, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder
- Cook the sausage links in an oven for 30-45 minutes at 425℉ until brown and partially crispy. Rotate the sausage links at least once, halfway through cooking.