🇬🇧 Bangers & Mash & Newcastle!
Cooking 1125 views
I made this the easy way. Instead of making gravy from scratch I used a mix.
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 Pkg Sausage
- 4 Large Yellow Potatos (peeled)
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- ¾ cup Milk
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Brown Mustard (optional)
- Put the sausage links in a oven-safe, glass dish
- Using a fork, poke several holes in the sausage links on all sides. This allows some of the fat/grease to ooze out during cooking.
- Coat the sausage links with olive oil, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder
- Cook the sausage links in an oven for 30-45 minutes at 425℉ until brown and partially crispy. Rotate the sausage links at least once, halfway through cooking.
Notes for next time
Next time, instead of using Johnsonville Mild Itialian Sausage, I'm going to see if my neighborhood Costco has authentic bangers in stock.